The ISKCON Life Membership program was introduced in early 1970’s as an opportunity to become part of ISKCON’s family by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
He invited everyone across the world to take advantage of residing in ISKCON temples all over the world for a couple of days, attend spiritual programs and receive Krishna conscious association. Presently more than 1 million life Members are part of ISKCON’s family.
Taking ISKCON Life Membership From This Temple is valid for all Official ISKCON Branches. (Watch out for the same ISKCON logo)
By Taking ISKCON Life membership, you will be entitled to receive the following benefits:
- You will receive a centrally issued hologram card with your photo and patron number along with an updated comprehensive list of ISKCON centers around the world.
- 2 Year Subscription of Back to Godhead Magazine.
- Free Prasadam and Lecture at All ISKCON Branches on Sundays.
- Special Passes & Invitations to Festivals & Programs at Our Temple.
- A set of books by His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupad. Available in English or Hindi
- A laminated photo of Radha Krishna
- Japa Mala and beadbag to chant Hare Krishna mahamatra
- Srila Prabhupad’s bhajan cd
- Your donation is tax exempt under section 80-G of the income tax act.1961
- Your donation will help propagate Krishna consciousness all over the globe.
- You are welcome to stay in any ISKCON center all over the world for free, for three days in a year. Maintenance charges may apply in some centers. All accommodation is subject to availability and only with confirmed advance reservation. This applies to accommodation in a single room of the patron, spouse and children below 18 years of age, and dependent parents above 60 years of age.
- You donation will be used for construction of Karnataka’s grandest Jagannath Mandir.
There is currently one ISKCON Life Membership package of Rs.25,555 and will Be valid for life (Some other Branches May Give Membership for only 14 years).
Frequently asked Questions
How can I become an ISKCON Life member?
When do I become eligible to receive the privileges?
How can I donate?
Can I transfer my patron membership card to someone else?
No. Nor can you transfer the membership from branch of ISKCON to another.
I would like to stay at ISKCON Center. What should I do?
You can directly contact any ISKCON center and confirm your accommodation through phone or email. You will need to provide your card number and other relevant details pertaining to your accommodation.