Hare Krsna! Jay Jagannath!
The Devotees of ISKCON Sri Jagannath Mandir, Seshadripuram, Bangalore are proud to present our latest Temple Project.
For more than 13 years the temple has been in a rented building, following Srila Prabhupada’s Mission in Distibuting books & Expanding Our Congregation.
Pase 1 of this Project is Estimated to be around 18 Crores, Phase 2 will feature a Govinda’s Restaurant & ISKCON Food For Life Kitchen.
The main temple building is estimated to be around 30,000 square feet and will be built right behind our current temple. This will be the Grandest Jagannath Mandir, here in Karnataka’s Capital, Bangalore.
Attached is the link to our Donation Portal. We currently accept Cash, Cheque, Bank Transfer, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking & Cash Cards as a Method of Donation.
On Sponsoring A Square Foot You will Receive the Following:
- Special Jagannath Maha-Prasadam will be sent to your Doorstep.
- Special Prayers will be offered to the lord on behalf of you.
- Back to Godhead Magazine Subscription for two years!*
- Tax Exemption under 80(G)/ 501(C)3 for US Citizens
- Free Books!*
- Your Name would be inscribed in copper and placed under the altar of the deities.
- Benefits as Stated in Srimad Bhagavatam: “One who offers the Deity, gifts of land, markets, cities and villages so that the regular daily worship and special festivals of the deity may go on continually will achieve opulence equal to My own.”
- Benefits as Stated in Skanda Purana: “Just by starting the construction of a temple for Lord Krishna, sins committed in seven births will be wiped out and one will deliver his forefathers who are suffering in the hellish planets.“
Please donate at least one square foot which is only Rupees 5,555
For more information, Please Contact His Grace Rakhale Krsna Das at +91 99860 77269 or email us at email@example.com .
*Only Available in India, Due to Shipping Issues.
The Supreme Lord, Sri Krishna, is not in need of anything from us; but when we offer Him something according to our own capacity, He blesses us with everything that we need to progress in achieving the ultimate goal of our life. Let us pray to the Supreme Lord for a healthy, prosperous life and the ability to serve Him all the time.
With love and affection, one should try to give something to Krishna from one’s source of income. Then one’s life will be successful. Krishna is full in all opulences; He does not need anything from anyone. But if one is prepared to give something to Krishna, that is for one’s own benefit.