Benefits for donating towards this seva are as follows:
- FREE ISKCON LIFE MEMBERSHIP! Be a part of ISKCON’s Worldwide family!^
- A Complete Vedic Encyclopedia.
- All your money will be cleansed of all sins, just by giving a portion to Lord Sri Krishna.
- Your Name on the Wall of Spiritual Fame, For Spectators to see for generations to come!
- Special Prasadam From Bhumi Puja Ceremony in March!**
- Special Prayers will be offered to the lord on behalf of you.
- Back to Godhead Magazine Subscription for two years!*
- Income Tax Exemption under 80(G)
- Your Name would be inscribed in copper and placed under the altar of the deities.
- Benefits as Stated in Srimad Bhagavatam: “One who offers the Deity, gifts of land, markets, cities and villages so that the regular daily worship and special festivals of the deity may go on continually will achieve opulence equal to My own.”
- Benefits as Stated in Skanda Purana: “Just by starting the construction of a temple for Lord Krishna, sins committed in seven births will be wiped out and one will deliver his forefathers who are suffering in the hellish planets.“
**Special prasadam will be shipped worldwide.
^Benefits of being a life member:
- Life member is entitled for free accommodation for three days per year per centre subject to availability and prior confirmed reservation.
- List of ISKCON centers across the world will be sent to you along with the Life Patron Card.
- 2 Year Subscription of Back to Godhead Magazine (International Edition).
- Free Prasadam and Lecture at All ISKCON Branches on Sundays.
- Special Passes & Invitations to Festivals & Programs at Our Temple.
- Srimad Bhagavatam Set by His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Available in English or Hindi
- A laminated photo of Radha Krishna.
- Japa Mala and beadbag to chant Hare Krishna mahamatra
- Srila Prabhupad’s bhajan CD
- Your donation will help propagate Krishna consciousness all over the globe.
- Whole life spiritual benefits by associating with Krishna’s devotees in the world wide Hare krishna family.