Benefits for donating towards this seva are as follows:
Once in a Lifetime Offer – Life Membership for
Rs. 55,555 Rs.35,555
For Indian Passport Holders, USD $2508 for Non Indian Passport Holders.
By Taking ISKCON Life membership, you will be entitled to receive the following benefits:
- Life member is entitled for free accommodation for three days per year per centre subject to availability and prior confirmed reservation.
- List of ISKCON centers across the world will be sent to you along with the Life Patron Card.
- 2 Year Subscription of Back to Godhead Magazine (International Edition).
- Free Prasadam and Lecture at All ISKCON Branches on Sundays.
- Special Passes & Invitations to Festivals & Programs at Our Temple.
- A set of books by His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Available in English or Hindi
- A laminated photo of Radha Krishna.
- Japa Mala and beadbag to chant Hare Krishna mahamatra
- Srila Prabhupad’s bhajan cd
- Your donation is tax exempt under section 80-G of the income tax act.1961
- Your donation will help propagate Krishna consciousness all over the globe.
- Whole life spiritual benefits by associating with Krishna’s devotees in the world wide Hare krishna family.
There is currently one ISKCON Life Membership package of
Rs.55,555 Rs.35,555 (For donors in India) / US$2508 (For Donors Residing abroad) and will Be valid for life.
Acceptance of Life Patron Membership application is at the sole discretion of Temple management. Incase an applicant does not meet the required criteria, or the temple management feels its not aapropriate to grant the Life Patron Membership, the management reserves the right to reject the application, without assigning any reasons thereof, with full money being refunded to the applicant. Paying of the fee towards Life Patron Membership does not automatically grant the member the right to become a member. This is only a pre-condition for acceptance of the same. Incase other criterias are not met, the application can be rejected.